B’orchah Nireh Or
Welcome to P’nai Tikvah.
Welcome to our community.
Wherever you are in your spiritual journey, we hope Congregation P’nai Tikvah becomes a place of great joy and fulfillment for you and your loved ones.
Take advantage of:
- Limud – extraordinary family and adult education opportunities…
- Tefillah – moving Shabbat, festival, and lifecycle celebrations…
- Tikkun Olam – the many ways to make a difference in the community…
- and so much more…
With your help and your light, we hope to be the kind of congregation you wish us to be!
Congregation P’nai Tikvah welcomes you to share:
- Meaningful holiday services & educational opportunities all year round.
- Moderate prices for fee-based classes and activities.
- A caring community during times of joy and times of strife.
- An accepting community, regardless of your background or orientation.
- An opportunity to do gemillut chassadim (deeds of lovingkindness)
- An opportunity to help shape the future of the Jewish community of greater Las Vegas.
- An opportunity to find new friends, discover old acquaintances, network for a new job or to enhance the one you have.
- An opportunity to share your expertise.
- An opportunity to grow in your Judaism.
- An opportunity to make a difference!
Our community is one that celebrates the spiritual journeys of our diverse community. Whether you are Jewish by birth or choice, an interfaith couple, or LGBT members of our community—you are welcome to join and participate in our congregation.
Congregational Membership and Jewish Status:
The bylaws of the congregation state that “any person, 18 years of age or older, committed to pursuing the purposes and activities of the congregation, shall be eligible for membership.”
A child is considered Jewish when either the mother or father is Jewish and the child is given a Jewish education and upbringing. When neither parent is Jewish, a person who wants to enter into the covenant of the Jewish people must undergo a conversion process.
Download a membership form
CLICK BELOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM AND PAY ANNUAL DUES NOW
2021 - 2022 Membership Pledge of Support Form
Pay Membership Dues Below
Annual and Monthly Payments available for each level. If you need to pay below the suggested minimum as illustrated below, please call President Judi Stotland, 310-600-0594 to discuss confidentially.
Chaver Membership – $180