B’orchah Nireh Or
“With your light, we see light.”
Welcome to P’nai Tikvah.
Welcome to our community.
Wherever you are in your spiritual journey, we hope Congregation P’nai Tikvah becomes a place of great joy and fulfillment for you and your loved ones.
Take advantage of:
- Limud – extraordinary family and adult education opportunities…
- Tefillah – moving Shabbat, festival, and lifecycle celebrations…
- Tikkun Olam – the many ways to make a difference in the community…
- and so much more…
With your help and your light, we hope to be the kind of congregation you wish us to be!
Congregation P’nai Tikvah welcomes you to share:
- Meaningful holiday services & educational opportunities all year round.
- Moderate prices for fee-based classes and activities.
- A caring community during times of joy and times of strife.
- An accepting community, regardless of your background or orientation.
- An opportunity to do gemillut chassadim (deeds of lovingkindness)
- An opportunity to help shape the future of the Jewish community of greater Las Vegas.
- An opportunity to find new friends, discover old acquaintances, network for a new job or to enhance the one you have.
- An opportunity to share your expertise.
- An opportunity to grow in your Judaism.
- An opportunity to make a difference!
Our community is one that celebrates the spiritual journeys of our diverse community. Whether you are Jewish by birth or choice, an interfaith couple, or LGBT members of our community—you are welcome to join and participate in our congregation.
Congregational Membership and Jewish Status:
The bylaws of the congregation state that “any person, 18 years of age or older, committed to pursuing the purposes and activities of the congregation, shall be eligible for membership.”
A child is considered Jewish when either the mother or father is Jewish and the child is given a Jewish education and upbringing. When neither parent is Jewish, a person who wants to enter into the covenant of the Jewish people must undergo a conversion process.
Download a membership form